SONICANDHANK1432SONICANDHANK1432

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

The coolest way of being fired! XD

Cute Madness! Cute Madness!

Actually im scared forever,but still,the video was very well animated and had a nice joke.

Madness Agony Part A Madness Agony Part A

A bit...Faster.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Krinkels,please make a MMO version of this game.This will be a awesome MMO.Like a free exploration game whit more game modes and missions.Like:You can go talk whit a guy what let you get in a fight arena of PVP.It can have the modes:Deathmacth,team deathmatch,zombie survival co-op,wave survival co-op and can have side guests.Please,make a MMO of Madness project nexus Krinkels.It will be very important to me.Please and thank you.And this game is epic! :D

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

*Plays the game*Looks easy.OMG A DEATH LAZER! D:> I almost died! D:< Good,it can't get more bad.OH HELL NO GUYS WHIT MEELE WEAPONS!!!!!!Daam it!That was close!Can't be more bad...O_O ZOMBIES?????AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! DX Okay,now it really...REALLY CAN'T GET MORE BAD AND...A MAG AGENT???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness Rekindled Madness Rekindled

Please...Finish the game.I mean,its a cool game.Just need damage at the enemys.Is it all hard?It is?And you tell to the pepole:It will NEVER,EVER be finished.You know it make pepole sad?You know it?So please.Finish the game.Be the hero.Don't the troll.Finish the game.Do the right thing.

Blaziken [99E] Blaziken [99E]

The coolest Pokémon.EPIC job!

1999Elias responds:

Thanks man, and how are you? Long time I don't see you :)

Toaster? Toaster?

This drawn is the defination of:BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford - Come at me, bro(s) Sanford - Come at me, bro(s)

First:BADASS!Second:How much years these guys have?Like:Hank have 30..20...40 years old?