SONICANDHANK1432SONICANDHANK1432

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Krinkels,please make a MMO version of this game.This will be a awesome MMO.Like a free exploration game whit more game modes and missions.Like:You can go talk whit a guy what let you get in a fight arena of PVP.It can have the modes:Deathmacth,team deathmatch,zombie survival co-op,wave survival co-op and can have side guests.Please,make a MMO of Madness project nexus Krinkels.It will be very important to me.Please and thank you.And this game is epic! :D

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

*Plays the game*Looks easy.OMG A DEATH LAZER! D:> I almost died! D:< Good,it can't get more bad.OH HELL NO GUYS WHIT MEELE WEAPONS!!!!!!Daam it!That was close!Can't be more bad...O_O ZOMBIES?????AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! DX Okay,now it really...REALLY CAN'T GET MORE BAD AND...A MAG AGENT???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness Rekindled Madness Rekindled

Please...Finish the game.I mean,its a cool game.Just need damage at the enemys.Is it all hard?It is?And you tell to the pepole:It will NEVER,EVER be finished.You know it make pepole sad?You know it?So please.Finish the game.Be the hero.Don't the troll.Finish the game.Do the right thing.